Ascendant Capital, Inc., and its subsidiaries and affiliates, have a successful track record in the following real estate and healthcare business activities:
- Developed its real estate business following the downturn in the US real estate market in 2008
- Built a large network of originators of real estate transactions, including financial institutions, special servicers, brokers of multifamily assets and bulk sellers of single family REO properties
- Purchased single family REO property in the northern Virginia market, renovated it, and sold it within a few months in the retail market, generating approximately 25% annualized net return
- In 2009 established a wholly owned subsidiary in Costa Rica to make loans secured by single family and commercial (multi-family and retail) real estate.
- Established Ascendant RE1 LLC in 2016 to invest in multifamily real estate in Texas with successful exit, recently at a 4x multiple over a 4.6 year hold
- Through its affiliate Evergreen RE Management LLC manages real estate multifamily assets in Texas; implemented a challenging turnaround in a Dallas asset and is successfully managing Regalia Bella Terra Apartments
- Through its owner affiliate owns condominiums in New York City and New Jersey which have experienced significant market appreciation.